When It Comes To ‘Wallet Wellness,’ Sioux Falls Is Among The Best
Wallet Wellness is a term that is used to draw a connection between physical, financial, and emotional health.
In celebration of April being “National Financial Literacy Month,” the company WalletHub decided to identify and honor the U.S. cities that are most conducive to Wallet Wellness.
In conducting its “2014 Best and Worst Cities for Wallet Wellness Report,” WalletHub compared the 150 largest cities in the United States in terms of eight specific areas.
- 28th – Household Income, Adjusted for Cost of Living
- 45th – Real Estate Affordability
- 1st – Well-Being Index
- 2nd – Average Daily Commute
- 5th – Average Credit Score
- 7th – Economic Mobility Rank