Leadership Sioux Falls Looking for Applicants
Since 1986, more than 900 graduates of the Sioux Falls Area Chamber of Commerce Leadership Sioux Falls program have gone on to make an impact across the region. The LSF program assists in:
- Educating and developing awareness of the Sioux Falls area, its challenges and opportunities
- Strengthening leadership abilities by identifying leadership styles, skills and possibilities
- Motivating leaders to greater involvement in the community
Applications are now being accepted to be a part of the 31st annual class. Sessions are held monthly, October 2016-May 2017.
To be eligible, applicants must:
- Have participated in past community and professional activities
- Be a current resident or are employed in the Sioux Falls metro area
- Be over the age of 25
- Be able to attend all required sessions; class members missing sessions will be dropped from the program and will not graduate
- Commit to serving and strengthening the community upon completion of the program
A maximum of 30 individuals will be chosen to participate.
Tuition is $475 and includes all materials.
Applications are due by 5:00 PM. on Friday, August 15, 2016.
(Source: Sioux Falls Area Chamber of Commerce)