Fore! Play Golf for a Good Cause. The Vern Eide Acura Golf Classic Is Coming.
The 2nd annual Vern Eide Acura Golf Classic is Friday, May 29, 2015 at GreatLIFE Bakker Crossing Golf Course. The event benefits Children's Inn, a non-profit organization that provides a variety of free services to victims of domestic violence.
The event is a 4-person Texas Scramble. Entry fee is $800 per team or $200 per player. Entry fees include all green fees and carts, driving range access, lunch and beverages.
Goods and services are valued at $80 per player and $320 per team, resulting in a charitable gift of $120 per player and $480 per team.
*Registration deadline is May 22, 2015.
Player Information & Schedule
- Event check-in at the clubhouse lobby.
- Register for ALL contests and games: $20 per person, payable on day of event, covers ALL of the following:
- Putting and chipping contests (on the putting green before scramble).
- Golf Addiction long drive and closest to the pin contests (indoors before scramble).
- Two mulligans (one per nine, per person).
- Men's and women's: longest drive, longest putt, closest to pin, straightest drive, and closest in two.
- Men's & women's 2-Person Elimination Derby: players paired by matching high and low handicaps.
- Door prizes.
- Pick up your player participation gift (Courtesy of Howalt McDowell).
- Balls available on the practice range with free club-fitting and Demo Trailer (Courtesy of Austad's).
- NO drive minimum. All players hit, select the best shot, play, and continue until ball is holed out.
- Place balls no closer than one club length to the green when off the green (cannot change conditions). Place balls no closer than 6" to hole on the green when putting.
- One mulligan per player on front 9 holes and back 9 holes (if you paid your contest fee of $20 per player).
- WIN a 2015 Acura with a hole-in-one on a hole TBD! More fabulous hole-in-one prizes on the other par 3's!
- Pin prizes for longest drive, longest putt, and closest to pin (men and women).
- Number of flights for team awards based on number of teams in tournament (no handicaps used).
- Team awards, pin prizes, putting, chipping & Golf Addiction contests.
- Drawing for door prizes.
- Derby on holes 16, 17, and 18.
- Prizes for 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place.