Parking Reminders for Garth at the PREMIERE Center
When there's any big event in Sioux Falls the first question on a lot of minds is "what about parking?" When Garth Brooks announced that he was setting-up a nine sold-out show residency at the Denny Sanford PREMIERE Center, that question became paramount. Moving thousands of people and vehicles in and out of the will be a huge undertaking.
The PREMIERE Center's management team, SMG, and the City of Sioux Falls have also released some parking reminders:
- Parking is free.
- Additional parking is available at Earl McCart Fields located a short walk south of the PREMIER Center.
- Use the free shuttle service.
- Arrive early and carpool if possible.
When using public on-street parking near Denny Sanford PREMIER Center, attendees are asked to be courteous to those living in the neighborhoods around PREMIER Center by following proper parking etiquette:
- Park with the direction of traffic and within 12 inches of the curb.
- Parallel park adjacent to the curb except where diagonal parking is allowed.
- Park at least four feet from vehicles to your front or rear.
- Do not park on the grass.
- Do not park within 30 feet of a stop sign, 20 feet of a crosswalk, or 15 feet of a fire hydrant.
- Do not block any part of a crosswalk, driveway, or sidewalk.
- Abide by "No Parking" signs.
Pre-parties will be held in the Sioux Falls Arena on all concert days starting at 4 p.m. There will be giveaways, music, drink specials, and more.