Gentlemen, Start Your Jars! Pumpkin Spice Moonshine is Here [RECIPE]
The pumpkin spice season is everywhere, and to be honest, there's not much out there to get too many guys excited. I'll grab a pumpkin spice latte at the Barnes & Noble Starbuck's Cafe when I'm perusing books, but that's about it.
That is until these guys came up with a recipe for pumpkin spice moonshine. Wide Open Spaces has seemingly perfected the craft of moonshine, so if you're entertaining for a Halloween party of fall fire-pit get-together - you might want to try this.
Grab a box of mason jars. Hobby Lobby, Ace hardware, Lewis drug, etc. Then the fun stuff: a couple of cups of Everclear. Then add a couple cups of a sweet vodka, (ex. Smirnoff Vanilla Vodka). It's your personal taste.
Put the alcohol in a large container then add the following ingredients:
- 1 can of 100% pumpkin
- 2 1/2 cups brown sugar
- 3 tsp of cinnamon
- 2 1/2 tsp of ground ginger
- 1 tsp of nutmeg
- 1/2 tsp of ground cloves
- 1 gallon of apple cider
- Mix all the ingredients except the cider and alcohol using a whisk or a mixer.
- Add the apple cider, stir, and then add the alcohol mixture of sweet vodka and Everclear.
- Pour the mixture into each of the mason jars and seal them up. Leave the jars in the refrigerator for up to 2 weeks. The longer, the better.
- Shake 'em gently when ready to serve and enjoy. You are the now the hit of the fall party.