Who’s On Your List Of “Best Mannered People?”
Taylor Swift topped the “Best Behaved” list this year for inspiring young people with her music and her manners.
Also on this year’s list:
- Rory Mcllroy – For displaying good sportsmanship on and off the golf course
- Robin Roberts – For the respect she shows her “Good Morning America” guests
- Gabby Douglas – For demonstrating humility and politeness as a young Olympian
- Justin Beiber – For consistently showing courtesy to his fans
- Matt Damon – For being a positive role model in Hollywood to younger generations
- Kate Middleton – For the poise and dignity with which she conducts herself
- Drew Brees – For being a positive example to your athletes
- Michelle Obama – For her positive encouragement of a healthy lifestyle
So who would you put on your “Best Mannered” list for 2012? Anyone local stand out?