What Different Colored Roses Mean
Do you have any idea what you’re saying when you send your sweetheart a dozen yellow roses? Or a dozen red roses?
I just learned, different colored roses mean different things.
- Red Rose – I love you
- Red Rose Bud – Pure and lovely
- White Rose – Eternal love
- White Rose Bud – Girlhood
- Yellow Rose – Friendship
- Pink Rose – Perfect happiness
- Red & White Roses – Unity
- Thorn less Rose – Love at first sight
- A single, full bloom Rose – I still love you
- Bouquet of full blooms – Gratitude
- Tea Rose – I’ll always remember
I hope that helps in your search for the perfect rose for Valentine’s Day.