Trying to Stay Cool During This Heat Wave. What Would You Do If Your Air Conditioning Failed
So you walk into the house after work or when you just came home from dinner wanting to get out of the heat and back into the comfort of your cool house.
Oh-oh! The air conditioning isn't working.
Crap! Now what?
What would you do to stay cool if your didn't have the AC to keep you comfy?
Here's a few suggestions:
- Turn off the lights and unplug all the electrical appliances you can
- Keep all the shades closed during the day
- At night open the windows and circulate the air with fans
- Take you bedding and put it in the freezer. Weird huh?
- Do your cooking on the grill outside
You may have some other suggestions so let me know.
Source: FOX News