Top 3 Best Lasagna Pans Ever
I love lasagna. This week I cooked up a lasagna with sausage, venison, and lots of veggies. It rocked!
Something I was taught is that you need the right tools to do the job right. And I finally found just the right tool to make the best Lasagna. It's the Chicago Metallic Lasagna Trio Pan.
This pan is great because it not only gives everyone a piece of Lasagna with perfectly done edges, it cooks every piece evenly. And because it's divided your dish cooks up quicker than it would in a traditional baking pan.
I bought my Trio Pan here in Sioux Falls, but I see Amazon has them too. I have tried just about every type of pan for lasagna cooking and I've come up with the Top 3 Best Lasagna Pans Ever.
- Make up to 3 different recipes in one pan; channels sized to fit standard lasagna noodles
- Made from heavy-weight aluminized steel for superior heat conduction and even baking
- Easy release, silicone based, non-stick coating for ease of baking and cleanup
- Pan measures 13 by 9 by 1-1/2-inch; each loaf measures 3-1/2 by 1-1/2-inch high
- Dishwasher safe, however hand-washing is recommended to extend product life
The Chef Tony Trisagna Pan will help you prepare food that will please everybody in the family. Whip up 3 different types of lasagna with this convenient tray. It's the perfect solution for picky eaters or those with dietary restrictions. Each compartment has its own lifter to allow the grease to drain underneath and for easy serving.
- Keeps layers neatly stacked as servings are removed (prevents 'collapse')
- Wider, deeper, and 50% more volume than our Edge Brownie Pan
- One continuous chamber, so sauces flow easily through the pan
- Hard anodized cast aluminum with nonstick coating for easy clean-up
- A perfect fit for standard noodles and heat circulates evenly to every serving