To Really Know Somone Look At Their Feet
According to Dr. Nancy Sax, considered by many to be the world's leading personality on feet analysis, if you really want to know what someone is like, take a look at their feet.
Here's what she has to say about feet and toes:
- Long toes: The sign of great intellectual capacity. These are the thinkers of the world. Authors, philosophers and great world leaders often have very long toes.
- Little toes: These folks don't like to make a scene. But their little toes don't mean you can walk all over them. When backed up against the wall, they'll stand up and fight.
- Wide feet: These folks are the backbone of society, the hard workers who have strong family values and dedication to their church, family and community.
- Narrow feet: The shy, quiet type who don't like to draw attention to themselves. Beneath the shy exteriors is a relaxed, well balanced person.
- Webbed toes: A fun person who won't duck a good time. These extroverts are the life of the party types and make great salesmen and entertainers.
Wanna guess what toes I have? Yup - webbed!
You're probably asking yourself what this has to do with anything - today is National "Measure Your Feet Day" - that's what!