Take a Kid Mountain Biking Day is Coming to Yankton Trail Park in Sioux Falls
Anything that has to do with getting kids outside, I’m all in! Here’s the perfect event for you this weekend.
This Sunday, October 2 Falls Area SingleTrack will host young riders for a youth mountain biking event. The ride is part of a nationwide celebration known as Take a Kid Mountain Biking Day, supported by the International Mountain Bicycling Association.
FAST welcomes all local riders who want to have a fun day on their bikes.
Here’s what you need to know:
- Be sure to bring your working bicycle, your helmet, and your sense of adventure
- Meeting place is Yankton Trail Park SingleTrack, east end of the park near Minnesota Ave.
- An open house format from 10:00 am to 2:00 pm
- Parents are welcome and encouraged to ride too
- Register and sign a waiver on-site at our welcome table
FAST recently finished building this newest addition to their growing collection of hand crafted dirt trails. The Yankton Trail Park SingleTrack has many features that serve as a fine introduction to mountain biking for all ages.
Volunteer guides will be located throughout the trail to offer encouragement and education at each feature.
Subscribe to KSOO-AM on