Contact Us
Make My Homepage
House Fire

House Fire

Fire Truck
Tammy/Results Radio

Sioux Falls Family Loses Pet in House Fire

The pet of a Sioux Falls family was killed in a house fire that started late Tuesday night.

Read More

Grill With Food
Clipart

Grill Starts Fire in Home Near Willow Run Golf Course on Saturday

A grill sparked a fire that caused extensive damage to a home near Willow Run Golf Course on Saturday.

Read More

KDLT TV (used with permission)
KDLT TV (used with permission)

How to Help Families Affected by Garretson House Fires

There are a number of different ways you can help out the two Garretson, SD families who lost their homes and belongings due to a fire.

Read More

KDLT TV (used with permission)
KDLT TV (used with permission)

Two Families Displaced After Fire Destroys Homes in Garretson

A fire broke out on Thursday afternoon completely destroying two homes in Garretson, SD.

Read More

Sioux Falls Fire Rescue
Sioux Falls Fire Rescue via Twitter

HMB While I Get My Other Beer Out of My Burning House

One person tried to push past SFPD and Fire crews in an attempt to save their beer from a fire on Sunday.

Read More

KDLT TV (used with permission)
KDLT TV (used with permission)

House Fire Breaks out Overnight in Central Sioux Falls

A plumbing issue is to blame for an overnight house fire early Wednesday morning in the central part of Sioux Falls.

Read More

KDLT TV (used with permission)
KDLT TV (used with permission)

House Catches Fire Sunday on Bahnson Avenue in Sioux Falls

Sioux Falls fire crews were called to battle a blaze at a home on the Eastside of Sioux Falls on Sunday.

Read More

Photo (used with permission of KDLT TV)
Photo (used with permission of KDLT TV)

House Fire Displaces Tea Family of 6

A house fire has left a Tea, family without a home.

Read More

Category: Articles, News, Top Stories Tags: ,
Santa Ana Winds Stoke Wildfires In Southern California
Getty Images

Sioux Falls Firefighters Battle Garage Fire Early New Year’s Day

2017 didn't start well for one Sioux Falls residence.

Read More

Firefighter
David McNew, Getty Images

Townhouse Fire in Sioux Falls Sends Two People to the Hospital

Two Sioux Falls residents were forced to make a visit to Sanford Hospital early Friday morning after a fire broke out in their townhouse.

Read More

It appears that you already have an account created within our VIP network of sites on . To keep your personal information safe, we need to verify that it's really you. To activate your account, please confirm your password. When you have confirmed your password, you will be able to log in through Facebook on both sites.

Forgot your password?

*Please note that your prizes and activities will not be shared between programs within our VIP network.

It appears that you already have an account on this site associated with . To connect your existing account just click on the account activation button below. You will maintain your existing VIP profile. After you do this, you will be able to always log in to http://ksoo.com using your original account information.

*Please note that your prizes and activities will not be shared between programs within our VIP network.

Please fill out the information below to help us provide you a better experience.

(Forgot your password?)

Not a member? Sign up here

Sign up for KSOO VIP Club quickly by connecting your Facebook account. It's just as secure and no password to remember!

Sign up to have exclusive KSOO VIP Club contests, events, coupons, presales, and much more delivered to you for FREE.