Fire

Fire at Tea Massage Parlor Leads to Drug Investigation
A little after midnight on Tuesday a fire broke out in an apartment above the China Massage Therapy and Spa at the Woodridge Strip Mall in Tea, just south of Sioux Falls.
The fire, which started in a bathroom, was quickly extinguished and no one was hurt...
S.F. Fire Marshall: Post-Holiday Safety Tips [VIDEO]
Sioux Falls Fire Marhsall Dean Lanier says dried-out Christmas trees and holiday lighting are among the leading culprits of post-holiday fires.
Dried out trees should not be kept in the home, garage or placed outside against the home.  Instead, opt for a local recycling program...

Load More Articles