Summer Walks, Runs, Races Around Sioux Falls This Summer
Last month I told you about an event that takes place this weekend called Women’s Sparkle, Shine and Wine Walk. It’s a women’s only event set to raise money for scholarships through AsOne.
This weekend will be one of the busiest to begin summer and we have another event that will get you walking.
The Purple Stride Walk to End Pancreatic Cancer will be this Saturday. Registration begins at 7:00 AM at Cherry Rock Park just off east 18th Street.
Pace out your summer with these other events:
- June 10: President’s Bowl 5K Run and 2 Mile Walk, Benefits Local Schools
- June 10: Lift For A Cause Powerlifting, Benefits Special Olympics South Dakota
- June 17: JDRF 5K Run/Walk at Jesse James Days, Benefits Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation
- June 17: Sioux Falls Step Forward To Prevent Suicide Walk/Run, Benefits Suicide Prevention through The Helpline Center
- June 24: 5K Run at Quarry Days in Dell Rapids
Subscribe to KSOO-AM on