South Dakota Town For Sale. Yours For Only $400,000
A small South Dakota town is for sale and it could be your for $400,000. A businessman put the town on the market last week.
The small unincorporated hamlet in Bennett County has a bar, a workshop, and a few houses.
Some advantages to owning your own town include:
- The key to the city can be chocolate...and it's always on you.
- Street dance every Saturday night.
- Blow right through the red light at will.
- Never pay for pool at the bar.
- Declare every Friday "No Pants Day."
- Erect sign that says, "Wall Drug Schmall Drug. Visit Swett!"