Nebraska Cornhuskers Coach Bo Pelini at Big Ten Media Day
Wednesday was Big Ten Media Day in Chicago, and Nebraska Head Coach Bo Pelini touched on a number of topics during his time at the podium.
Among the issues:
- What his team needs to work on
- His thoughts on the Nebraska offense (including QB Taylor Martinez) and defense
- The status of linebacker Thomas Brown, who has been dismissed from the team
- Rutgers joining the Big Ten
- The NCAA’s new ‘targetting’ rule
- Moving to a nine-game conference schedule
We also have our first look now at the 2013 Nebraska Football Media Guide with Pelini and captains Spencer Long, Taylor Martinez, Ciante Evans, and Qunicy Enunwa on the cover.
The Huskers open the 2013 season at home with Wyoming, August 31st.