Hiring Underway For Winter Storm Cleanup
According to the Sioux Falls Business Journal, SAIC inc is now accepting applications for debris collection monitors to observe and document emergency cleanup efforts.
Positions need to be filled immediately and the firm will be hiring individuals over the next 72 hours, with new hires to be working within 24 to 48 hours.
Applicants should go to the Spring Hill Suites at 4304 W Empire Place to interview.
Here are the requirements for hiring:
- Reliable transportation for all day use
- Proof of auto insurance
- A valid driver's license
- A working cell phone
- Two forms of identification (Example: Driver's license and social security card)
- High School diploma or GED
- Ability to work 12 to 14 hours a day, 7 days a week
- Ability to spend long hours standing in the elements
For more information call 605-496-2070.
SAIC is a Fortune 500 company that was contracted by the city to document the location and amount of storm debris collected.