Fire Destroys Mobile Home in Mitchell
MITCHELL, S.D. (AP) — A fire destroyed a mobile home in Mitchell.
Assistant Fire Chief Paul Morris says firefighters were called to the home in the southeast part of the city around 6:00 PM Monday.
Firefighters say it apparently started because the homeowner used spray foam insulation too close to the gas water heater and a spark ignited the insulation.
Copyright 2015 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.