‘Burnt Wires’ Cause Minor Damage to Tea Steakhouse
Tea Fire Chief Grant Van Riesen told Argus 911 that the cause of the smoke at the Tea Steakhouse was “burnt wires in the roof area” and that there were “no actual flames.”
The Fire Department was ont the scene for about an hour and discovered only minor damage to the restaurants roof.
Jesse Ihnen, the son of the Tea Steakhouse owner, sent the following text:
Small fire… Dad and I had it out before they even got here but we wanted to be for sure so there’s like a 3 foot by 4 foot hole In the roof is all I saved the day lol…. If it would have happened at night it would have been gone though.