The Funnies: 10 Things You Should Never Say to Your Teacher
It’s time to go back to school. It’s time to hit the books. Nothing is going to stop you from being head of the class.
Saying the wrong thing it might ruin your chances of classroom stardom, however. Here are 10 things you should never say to your teacher:
1. I love you.
2. Those who do, can. Those who can’t, teach.
3. Is this where you pictured yourself at 30?
4. I’d like to give you a surprise oral exam!
5. I’ll just Wikipedia this later.
6. My parents make more money than you.
7. Here’s an apple — I dare you to eat it.
8. ‘Romeo and Juliet?’ Isn’t that a movie starring Leonardo DiCaprio?
9. F stands for ‘fantastic,’ right?
10. When am I ever going to use this?